Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When life feels to fucken real

I worry about people being lonely all the time I worry about my mom being lonely I worry about my dogs and anyone person I come across that may seem lonely empty sad hopeless ect. It's so heavy sometimes to feel this way often. I wonder what exactly it must feel like to be in there shoes and how brave they are to continue to breath and love others day after day. I feel as though my life is to easy and nice. I have no real purpose unlike all the others I've mentioned I mean even my dogs are 2 of the most important people In my life and they hold a great purpose here. Making someone feel completely understood with Just one lick to the cheek is a gift. No I'm not trying to be dramatic here this is real for me. I have the gift of sensing or being intuitive to people's lonely hearts. This is very true. I wish it wasn't most the time even though I know it can be a good thing. It makes my heart extremely heavy. Especially when I don't know how to help sometimes. I cry alot during movies even commercials sometimes. I hate being so sensitive but it's a big part of who I am. It's boring to others or kind of a drag to bring such baggage up. So I pray, it's all I can do. Who knew empty was so heavy. So tonight I pray for anyone who is alone or feels alone to be blessed with a warm blanket like feeling of love and comfort.

2 comments: