Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dogs are the best people around

Just wanted to take the time out to say that I love my dogs and they are the best people. My boyfriend who I've been with for 13 years now has always had issues when if comes to showing when he cares for someone/something but these last 2 yrs have show a different more nurturing and serene side to him and it's all because of our babies Cazzie and Marlow. I've never seem him in a more beautiful light then when we are lounging around the house w our babies. They love us no matter how crappy we feel or our day is. They are always so excited to see us. These dogs have helped us become better partners and love eachother on a deeper level that I thought I'd never see. A word that can help express what is that we have now is "peace". I love my pups and I hope they understand how they saved our love.

1 comment:

  1. dogs are so loyal more than any person on earth can ever be

    ReplyDelete