Sunday, December 13, 2009

blog one


I do normally talk about photos, fashion, etc, But this blog here is not just for that, but also 4 me 2 put u up on game regarding music, food, and anything else I want to share with you. Since this is my first blog I wanted to share my day. Shunda and Tedra just left my place (Shunda K formally of the band Yo Majesty). They are one of the most solid couples I know today. We just dropped them off at LAX tonight, they're off 2 Australia for another one of Shunda's tours. I'm so excited for her as well as Tedra who I styled and sent her with drop dead bad ass numbers to wear on stage. She will wear one of the dresses from a line that me and a friend Jess (Compton) have called Revamped. The dress had a fitted neck and was gathered under neath creating a poof skirt effect. It has a very girly mod print that we brought out with some black lace leggings and to top it off some baby phat roman top heels! I know what your thinking... Baby Phat??? yup Tedra worked the shit out of the look! Revamped will be all over Melbourne in no time! I just hope Tedra will be spotted in the ensemble on stage with a fat blunt in one hand and a mic in the other! Whatever happens I know Australia will have no choice but to shake their shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment